The Retailer is an ecommerce WordPress theme for building an online shop for retail owners. To build and customize your website with ease, this theme has been tested with new Gutenberg WordPress page builder. But it’s not the only option for editing your page layouts. It’s also compatible with other popular page builders like Visual Composer, WPBakery (included with the theme) and Elementor.
This theme is woocommerce and translation ready so that you can sell anything anywhere, be it clothing, digital files or personal items. Its responsive design will ensure your product fits well within the viewport of all the devices. It also allows you to manage different payment options – PayPal, BACS, COD, Stripe etc. You can also choose to offer free shipping or charge flat-rate for international shipments.
- Responsive Design: The responsiveness of your website, no matter what devices your visitors are using, ensures that your audience gets the best reading experience. Search engines like Google, Bing also like the responsive behavior of your web page.
- Gutenberg Friendly: WordPress theme is Gutenberg friendly. It brings the whole new way of editing your media rich pages and posts for your WordPress website. With Guttenberg block editor, you can build more complex and responsive layouts – without using third party page builders.
- Page Builder Support: This WordPress theme offers a simple and an easy-to-use drag and drop page builder to build unique layouts. (WPBakery included)
- SEO Optimized: This WordPress theme is SEO-optimized to get your content a better ranking in search results.
- Woocommerce Ready: You not only want to create a static website, but also allow your visitors to place online orders to sell your products and services.
- Translation Ready: The website can be translated into any language, so you’re never limited to just native English.
- Documentation & Support: Getting started with a theme is super easy. Thanks to the rich, extensive documentation that comes with it. And, if you still have questions, use the support forum or email the support team directly.