Motive to create this page is to share the latest tools and techniques used to build my themes templates, plugins, and other useful information.I would recommend you to bookmark this page for future quick reference as I will be updating it frequently.
- ThemeForest: The ThemeForest community is committed to creating high quality products and services for their worldwide clientele. They are not only fantastic for their creative projects but it’s one of the best traffic generating sites with user base over 4 million. The sheer volume of traffic the marketplace brings to your website is something that you would always admire.
Domain and Web Hosting
- GoDaddy:GoDaddy has everything at very affordable price and I have been using GoDaddy for the last couple of years. I have noticed my blog site going down for about 1 minute but not daily and that is acceptable as long as my website is not mission critical or e-commerce portal. Apart from that, it provides its own customized version of cPanel which looks much organized and user-friendly.I must say that support is the only thing that GoDaddy sucks at. Their support staff does not seem to know much about technical stuffs and fail to troubleshoot the problem sometimes.
I have not tried their other services like SSL or reseller so can’t say anything at this point.
- MailChimp:I have been using MailChimp for email marketing to keep my subscribers up-to-date with my latest themes, templates, plugins, tips, marketplace deals and freebies.
It comes with a great user-interface. It lets you send emails, build subscriber list for newsletter, offer superb tracking, setup autoresponders,
build email templates, target subscribers etc. Apart from desktop, tablets and mobile devices so no matter where you are, you can get your work done anywhere.MailChimp does have a free option with certain limitations (Upto 2000 subscribers and 12,000 emails / month).
- Amazon Affiliate: Amazon affiliate program is the most popular affiliate program that offers a commission of up to 10% for direct sales of certain products.
- eBay Partner Network: You can earn a lot of money with the eBay Partner Network, by driving high quality traffic to eBay or one of our partners. The eBay partner network operates similarly to Amazon’s, with commissions paid to affiliates based on the sales they produce. However, eBay’s affiliate program offers a percentage of the eBay fee to affiliates instead of a price-based commission. Like Amazon’s affiliate program, the eBay Partner Network is ideal for bloggers and website owners that specialize in a particular niche or product. Since eBay has such a huge inventory of products, it’s possible to promote almost anything.