To increase visibility of the coupons to our visitors we have integrated a new feature on the sidebar of our website that displays the latest coupons and discounts.
So Happy redeeming Coupons and enjoy Maximum Discounts!
We had tried several plugins but were not quite impressed with them until we found Popping Sidebars and Widgets for WordPress.
This plugins allows you to easily create different kinds of popups / overlays for your WordPress site and place sidebars and widgets in them.
How it Works?
- Just create a sidebar – as many as your need.
- Create popup/overlay (Full bar, Sidebox, Popup/Lightbox).
- Create layout and insert sidebars.
Creating custom layouts in your overlays is just a few clicks job with the OTW Grid Manager without any coding. All done in vary intuitive interface without writing a single line of code.
Customize Popup Appearance
Add a new class for each popup/overlay to style them in different ways.
This plugin comes Localization/Internationalization ready.
The light version of the plugin is free. We have personally used it on this website. However, there is a full version of the plugin available with additional features.
Full version of the plugin includes:
- Responsive Layouts in your Overlay
- Visibility for any set of pages, page templates, posts , categories, tags, archives, custom post types, taxonomies, user roles, WPML languages, WooCommerce, bbPress, BuddyPress
- Full Bar and Side Box Positioning – Header, Footer, Left and Right
- Full Bar and Side Box – Scrolling Type
- More Animations
- Active Periods
- More open/close events – on page load, on page load with delay, after a number of page views, on exit intent, from a link, number of page loads, period of time, etc.
- Custom Styling via an interface in the back-end
- Overlay First Load – Opened / Closed
- Content Position – right and center
- Show Button Label
- Hide for small screens – on / off
- Trigger from a link via Shortcodes
- Trigger form a WP menu item
- Support and Updates
- Zero Coding Required