So what you can do with this addon? The PTB Map View addon lets you display the posts on a map based on the location. It works hand-in-hand with the Post Type Builder plugin and PTB Extra Fields addon. It automatically sense when the posts are added or deleted, therefore it shows only those posts where location field is set. It comes with default marker, but you can also choose from their icon library or custom maker as you wish.
The Map View addon is perfect for real-estate sites, restaurant locations, and store locations, job listing, and everything else you related with location.
Below are the cool features of this addon:
- Seamless Custom Post Type + PTB Extra Field – Create maps that are linked with all your custom post types and the map extra field.
- Custom Markers – Upload your own image, select from over 320+ icons, or use the default marker.
- Set Map Type – You can choose to display 4 map types: Road Map, Satellite, Hybrid, and Terrain.
- Custom Width & Height – You can set custom width and height of the map.
- Map Options – Set to either enable/disable scrollwheel, allow map to be draggable, or disable draggable feature only on mobile.
- Query Categories/Taxonomies – Ability to query posts from specific categories/taxonomies.
Check out the demo to see how the Map View addon actually works. Lastly, share your opinion in comment box below.